About Me

My photo
My name is Jeffrey Louis Martinez. Also known as The Buddha Bro! Would you like 2024 to be the year in which you FINALLY started the journey towards ascending into your true Super Heroic Higher Self? Transforming all your Pain Points into your Super Powers! Then creating a new Super Heroic Mindset in which you are being of loving service to yourself and all others! Then please check out The New Age Nerd! It's a daily offering of support, inspiration, and lessons ‘learned along the way.' All mixed together with the perfect geeky dose of ‘MYTHOLOGICAL MAGIC' from our favorite pop cultural passions! With the intention of stepping firmly into our own personal Superhero's Journey, and in the process assisting one another in igniting the Divine BLISS within. So that we may live a life that leaves a lasting Legacy!........ Please keep anything that resonates, and let the rest GO! The Love Light will always be on... Nerdmaste, Jeffrey Louis Martinez

Monday, March 25, 2019

Life's SO Much ABOUT Learning HOW To Let GO...!





 I suppose in the end, the whole of life becomes an act of letting go. But what always hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye. I was never able to thank my father for all I learned from him. To tell him, without his lessons I would never have survived. I know Richard Parker's a tiger but I wish I had said, "It's over. We survived. Thank you for saving my life. I love you, Richard Parker. You'll always be with me. May God be with you."

From 20th Century Fox Pictures: The Life of Pi



Life flashes in an instant, without you I often did cry..
But we were both so young to bare our souls...
I wasn't perfect as you know.....
When Life was still a party to be told....

My DREAMS still hold your memory ....
As I toss and turn around a life passin' me by...
People have come and so many then do go...
Yet at times thinking about you makes me sigh...

I've heard rumors about your new life.....
And I think maybe that could have been me...
To shower you with Light and Love...
Yet in the end I knew best to set you FREE.....

Maybe I should have waited just a little more...
Because you gave me your heart and Soul...
Before my tears flooded my bedroom floor...
Did I know of the loss and all its taken toll....

But with you, Life was often a party for more than one....
Deep down though I think I always knew...
That although my future would be BRIGHT...
It would not be one that I would share with you...

Yet I still often think of your beaming soul...
When I stir up my broken DREAMS....
For together we held such a Brazen Light....
So many years ago does that now seem....

So before I let you go...
There is something I need you to know...
And that is my heart still holds a safe place...
A harbor in which you are free to come or go.....

Nerdmaste,

Jeffrey Louis Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment