About Me

My photo
My name is Jeffrey Louis Martinez. Also known as The Buddha Bro! Would you like 2024 to be the year in which you FINALLY started the journey towards ascending into your true Super Heroic Higher Self? Transforming all your Pain Points into your Super Powers! Then creating a new Super Heroic Mindset in which you are being of loving service to yourself and all others! Then please check out The New Age Nerd! It's a daily offering of support, inspiration, and lessons ‘learned along the way.' All mixed together with the perfect geeky dose of ‘MYTHOLOGICAL MAGIC' from our favorite pop cultural passions! With the intention of stepping firmly into our own personal Superhero's Journey, and in the process assisting one another in igniting the Divine BLISS within. So that we may live a life that leaves a lasting Legacy!........ Please keep anything that resonates, and let the rest GO! The Love Light will always be on... Nerdmaste, Jeffrey Louis Martinez

Friday, January 11, 2019

READ My Story of Manifesting a True MIRACLE..!!!





Earlier this week, I had a truly heartbreaking experience that touched me in a myriad of magical ways.  My mom is a true servant to her community. After teaching thousands of Kindergarteners  over a decades long career, she soon turned her efforts toward local charitable efforts in our area of Northern Virginia.  From political dalliances, to church charity, she has been a powerful role model for not only our family, but all the individuals her life of SIGNIFICANCE touches on a daily basis!  

So when I was asked to assist her in helping to deliver a bounty of blessings in the form of food for a local shelter, I didn't hesitate to be of service in any way I could.  So I packed our car with enough food to feed the 30 Spirits who call what is known as 'The Cold Shelter' home from 9PM till the next mid-morning each day.  With temperatures hovering near freezing, we drove toward this Soul Saving structure and passed many of the homeless who were already making their way by foot toward their evening haven.  It was, to say the least, completely Heartbreaking.  And more than sobering.  In a world of so much abundance, how can so many have so little, I thought.  

We parked our car in the zone way that was nearest the shelter's entrance.  And by the door, stood a quite attractive young woman in her late 20's.  Shivering from the bursts of frigid air, she was patiently awaiting the clock to strike 9PM.  Legally, the shelter cannot allow anyone to enter until that time.  I loaded up the foil tinned containers of food into my arms and preceded toward the door.  I couldn't help but to gaze upon this young woman and wonder what her story might be.  In truth, I really wanted to give her a huge hug and take her home with us.  As the door opened to let me and my mom in, she kept uttering the same thing, "God Bless The Cold Shelter, God Bless The Cold Shelter."  I looked her in the eye and smiled.  

It was my first time in this shelter, and although I was so happy our community had a place of temporary solace for the less fortunate, the accoutrements were humbling, to say the least.  Nestled up against all the room's walls were what looked like mini hammocks.  No actual mattress.  Just a thin pliable piece of nylon type material that acted as a cot for the evening's guests.  And these 'cots' were literally placed less than six inches apart from one another.  I preceded toward the back kitchen to place down all the food that we had stacked in our car.  As I did, two of the volunteers approached my mom and me.  One of them, a beautiful woman with an obvious kind and giving heart, told me that she was a volunteer there because a few years ago, she was homeless and this Cold Shelter was her saving grace.  "Wow", I thought!  After spending a little time chatting, I slowly walked around the room, witnessing the reality of the lives of the 30 Soul's who were about to inhabit the shelter that evening.  My inner monologue was:  " One day, I am going to be so wealthy, that I will be able to assist anyone who is need!!"  And I meant it!  Everyone deserves the basics that life has to offer.  In fact, they DESERVE abundance in all its forms!  And it re-cemented my CALLING and purpose on my Hero's Journey!  

While walking out, back toward our car, my mom and I hugged that young lady still patiently waiting to be let in.  "God Bless You" we both uttered in her ear.  As I buckled myself in for the ride back home, all I could think was THANK YOU!! Thank you God for reminding me how truly beyond Blessed my family and our friends are.  THANK YOU for showing me how desperately this world NEEDS MORE HEROES! (Again, the definition of a HERO is To Be of Service!)  And THANK YOU for showing me that I am on the right path!  And for filling me with even more INSPIRATION and moxie to create a Mass Movement of awakening our collective consciousness. To assist them in igniting the Super Heroic Version of their Higher Selves and flooding the world with Service based LOVE!!  

Fast forward to yesterday afternoon.  I was heading over to our local Walmart to pick up a few items, and near the entrance to the parking lot, stood a young woman holding an INFANT!  In her free arm she was holding a sign that said, Homeless, Need Help!  While they were both bundled and swathed in winter clothing, the wind chill was in the low teens and the air was swirling with toe tingling frigid air.  As I waited in line to reach the lot to park, I noticed absolutely nobody was stopping to assist her in any way.  No judgement, but THAT WAS NOT GOING TO BE ME!!  Not on my watch!!!

So to circumvent the line, I circled the car around and headed to the free spots behind her and her dear child.  I drove up to her side, and rolled down the window.  I told her I had something for her, and I reached into my wallet and gave her my spare money.  Her eyes were sullen and tired, and she was obviously extremely cold.  Just as I was about to invite her into the car to get warm, a police officer pulled up beside me.  I thought perhaps I was in trouble for helping her.  (Unfortunately, some stores frown upon helping such individuals, as they wish them not to be on their property.  A SHAME, I know!)

The officer said it was completely OK to help her, and that he would 'Take It From Here."  
I was beyond thankful that he showed up and was seemingly going to take her to a shelter or someplace safe and warm!  

I promptly headed back toward the Walmart parking lot and went in to run my errands.  On my way home, going approximately 50 miles an hour, I saw a big white truck pull up on my right side.  In the blink of an eye, he barged right into my lane.  I braced myself for the potential massive impact, and without thinking, swerved a hard left into the lane beside me, narrowly side swiping a mini-van! Again, I braced for a sure impact, and then swerved back into the right lane, missing another car by mere inches.  My car slightly tipped as the groceries in the back went flying all over the place.  And as I looked up, I was heading right toward the car in front me.  I slammed on the breaks and missed ramming his backend by millimeters.  No joke!!  

As you can imagine, I was beyond terrified, my whole body shaking from the potentially torrential tide of near wrecks I had just somehow been able to navigate through!  I slowed the car down and finally regained my composure.  "What just happened," I thought!  

And then I felt what I call GODBUMPS!!  A sense of pure SERENITY filled my Spirit!  I knew it was the Universe calling out to me.  Letting me know that all my angels had been there, by my side, assuring my safety and the well being of all the other passengers in what could have been a pack of deadly collisions!   

I knew I had just been a part of a Magic filled MIRACLE!!  There was absolutely no logical way that I was able to circumvent so much traffic with nary a scratch on any car in the vicinity!  NO..WAY!!!!  I had been placed in a protective bubble that was sent straight from Heaven, the great Source of Infinite Intelligence that governs the Universe!!  WOW!!  What a feeling......     To have that KNOWINGNESS that you are looked after Always and in ALL WAYS!  Pure BLISS..............      ;0) 

Then I remembered having stopped to assist that young woman and her infant just a half hour earlier.  And although my intent was to BE of pure Loving Service, I truly believe that The Universe works in mysterious ways, as they say.  And I took it as a sign:  THAT WHICH YOU GIVE, COMES BACK TO YOU TENFOLD!!  Because it is TRUE!  It's the pure nature of things in the Universe!  And I had just received that message in the most Magnificent of ways!

I ardently believe that sharing is caring.   Truly!  And sharing what we have, no matter how little or how much we possess is the most miraculous manner of creating daily Miracles in ALL of our lives.  It's what we are actually here to do.  LOVE one another as we would LOVE ourselves.  And one of the most beautiful gestures to LOVE one another is through sharing (and tithing) regularly.  Please believe me when I tell you from personal experience that incorporating this principle into your spiritual practice will be the one of the most potent and powerful things you will ever do!!  For not only will it spread the wealth that is already here at our disposal, but watch and see the ways it will bring more prosperity in ALL its forms flooding into your life!

Nerdmaste,

Jeffrey Louis Martinez




No comments:

Post a Comment