About Me

My photo
My name is Jeffrey Louis Martinez. Also known as The Buddha Bro! Would you like 2024 to be the year in which you FINALLY started the journey towards ascending into your true Super Heroic Higher Self? Transforming all your Pain Points into your Super Powers! Then creating a new Super Heroic Mindset in which you are being of loving service to yourself and all others! Then please check out The New Age Nerd! It's a daily offering of support, inspiration, and lessons ‘learned along the way.' All mixed together with the perfect geeky dose of ‘MYTHOLOGICAL MAGIC' from our favorite pop cultural passions! With the intention of stepping firmly into our own personal Superhero's Journey, and in the process assisting one another in igniting the Divine BLISS within. So that we may live a life that leaves a lasting Legacy!........ Please keep anything that resonates, and let the rest GO! The Love Light will always be on... Nerdmaste, Jeffrey Louis Martinez

Friday, January 12, 2018

It's TIME To STEP Out Of The DARKNESS and Into The LIGHT..!!



While I watched, listened, and soulfully took in the messages that so beautifully resonated from the recent # METOO convergence of communal fellowship that resonated from last Sunday's GOLDEN GLOBES, I was reticent to share MY OWN story..... A story that I know is shared by more MEN than will probably ever be truly recognized. After my birth father went to work one fateful day back in 1972, and never returned, I was placed in the care of individuals who unfortunately took advantage of me in ways that still haunt me to this very day. Yet, like so many other men caught in the web of sexual abuse, my lips remained silent for over four decades. I have NEVER considered myself a VICTIM or a SURVIVOR. For my WOUNDS have found a WISDOM that now are in service of so many of my clients and the community that is now known as THE NEW AGE NERDS. For those thousands who fatefully follow my blog, they are fully aware that I ardently BELIEVE that NO THING in life is EVER WASTED.... And I mean NOTHING... 

Every single one of us is a Hero/Heroine...on an individual JOURNEY and everything that we face is in SERVICE to our individual CALLING! As a spiritual coach, I teach a simplistic paradigm that consists of just two things. ACCEPTANCE and GRATITUDE! If we can get past our own judgements, and acknowledge that everything that manifests in our life was chosen by our Highest Selves for our Highest Good, we no longer stay in a victim consciousness. Everyone has a precious process of emotionally fleshing out that which we experience and I preach that we honor the dignity of that process. For any repressed emotions are unactualized spiritual lessons! And once we truly ACCEPT that which has been put in our PATH, we can walk along the shoreline with absolute GRATITUDE of the gifts that the storm has left behind. For these gifts are all in service of our CALLING!! If we have the STRENGTH and COURAGE to accept the adventure awaiting us!! For that is WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT!!
I am in NO WAY trying to trivialize the horrors that SO MANY women and men have been forced to endure in the DARKNESS for much too long. But I am holding a SPACE that anyone who has faced these insidious transgressions can use their experiences as pillars of understanding and STRENGTH so that NO ONE will ever have to walk in agonizing SILENCE EVER AGAIN!!!

Nerdmaste,

Jeffrey Louis Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment