About Me

My photo
My name is Jeffrey Louis Martinez. Also known as The Buddha Bro! Would you like 2024 to be the year in which you FINALLY started the journey towards ascending into your true Super Heroic Higher Self? Transforming all your Pain Points into your Super Powers! Then creating a new Super Heroic Mindset in which you are being of loving service to yourself and all others! Then please check out The New Age Nerd! It's a daily offering of support, inspiration, and lessons ‘learned along the way.' All mixed together with the perfect geeky dose of ‘MYTHOLOGICAL MAGIC' from our favorite pop cultural passions! With the intention of stepping firmly into our own personal Superhero's Journey, and in the process assisting one another in igniting the Divine BLISS within. So that we may live a life that leaves a lasting Legacy!........ Please keep anything that resonates, and let the rest GO! The Love Light will always be on... Nerdmaste, Jeffrey Louis Martinez

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

I Still Remember YOU............

It seemed like oh so many years ago....
That we thought things would never end...
Yet time has changed all that...
And I guess now we'll always just be friends....

I MISS our laughs and I Miss our tears...
Plans and promises we'll never keep...
Two SOULS once shared a reflection as one..
I pray one day again we  shall meet....

It may seem that NO longer do I care...
Yet my heart still calls your name...
Hoping your safe with DREAMS still in tow...
Still grateful that for a while I still came....

Life just flashes by, without you I often did cry..
But we were both young to bare our souls...
I wasn't perfect as you know.....
When LIFE was still a party to be told....

My DREAMS still hold your memory ....
As I toss and turn around a life passin by...
People have come and so many then do go...
Yet so often thinking about you.. do I sigh...

I've heard rumors about your new life.....
And I think maybe that could have been me...
To shower you with Light and Love...
Yet in the end I still set you FREE.....

Maybe I should have waited just a little more...
Because you gave me your heart and SOUL...
Before my tears flooded my bedroom floor...
Did I know of the loss and its taken toll....

With you Life was often a party for more than one....
Deep down though I think I always knew...
That although my future would be BRIGHT...
It would not be one,  I would have with you...

Yet I still often think of you...
When I drum up my DREAMS....
And together we held such LIGHT....
So many years ago does that seem....

So before I let you go...
There is something I need you to know...
And that is my heart still holds a place...
A harbor in which you can always come or go.....



Nerdmaste,

Jeffrey Louis Martinez




No comments:

Post a Comment