About Me

My photo
My name is Jeffrey Louis Martinez. Also known as The Buddha Bro! Would you like 2024 to be the year in which you FINALLY started the journey towards ascending into your true Super Heroic Higher Self? Transforming all your Pain Points into your Super Powers! Then creating a new Super Heroic Mindset in which you are being of loving service to yourself and all others! Then please check out The New Age Nerd! It's a daily offering of support, inspiration, and lessons ‘learned along the way.' All mixed together with the perfect geeky dose of ‘MYTHOLOGICAL MAGIC' from our favorite pop cultural passions! With the intention of stepping firmly into our own personal Superhero's Journey, and in the process assisting one another in igniting the Divine BLISS within. So that we may live a life that leaves a lasting Legacy!........ Please keep anything that resonates, and let the rest GO! The Love Light will always be on... Nerdmaste, Jeffrey Louis Martinez

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Do You KNOW Who You Are DYING To Be..?!!?

TODAY'S INSPIRATIONAL “MYTHOLOGICAL MAGIC”



___________________________________________________________



In 2002, Anita Moorjani, born of Hindu descent was diagnosed with cancer.  For the following 4 years, her body valiantly fought this insidious dis-ease that was slowly shutting down her bodily organs one by one.  Until February 2, 2006, the day she claims, “I died. Although in a coma, I was acutely aware of everything that was happening around me, including the sense of  urgency and emotional frenzy of my family as they rushed me to the hospital."  When her family arrived, the moment the oncologist saw me, her face filled with shock.  “Your wife's heart may still be beating,” she told my husband Danny, “but she's not really in there.  It's too late to save her.

By Anita's account in her transformational and highly profound personal memoir DYING TO BE ME, although she was in a complete coma, she was able to hear and see everything that was happening around her body.  She was having an NDE. (Near Death Experience)  But unlike many of the other narratives I have consumed on this phenomenon, this one was less grandiose and usurped any sense of the traditional tropes usually found in such accountings. There are no ‘white lights’ or personal meetings with Messianic energies.  In place of these experiences, Moorjani's retelling of her NDE is filled with Re-membrance and HOPE.  And an incredibly powerful message for those of us still finding our way on this remarkable Journey called life!


Know I have said it before, but it bears repeating: I now live my life from JOY instead of FEAR.  This is the one simple difference between who I was before my NDE and who I am today.    Before, without even realizing it, everything I did was to avoid pain or to please other people.  I was caught up in doing, pursuing,searching, and achieving; and I was the last person I ever took into consideration.  My life was driven by FEAR- of displeasing others, of failing, of being selfish, and of not being good enough.  In my own head, I always fell short,” recalls Moorjani.  


I don't know about you, but I can relate in many ways to her recollection of her life before her NDE.  And I have MORE than an intuitive feeling that many of you reading this share many of her exact thoughts and feelings right NOW....  And as I have stated oh so often in many of my previous posts, EVERYTHING that happens in our experience is for our greater good.  And I do mean EVERYTHING!!  No Thing is ever wasted in this Universe.  Because everything is made up of pure and perfect energy and we are all a part of this ONENESS.  As Albert Einstein said, “The only thing you have to decide is whether we live in a compassionate Universe.”   I don't know about you, but my answer is straight to the proverbial point.  HELLS YES! I have the complete KNOWINGNESS the Universe is all loving, non judgmental, compassionate, and "always has our back."   The rest is just pure folly!! As Anita found out during her near death journey!


My heightened awareness in that expanded realm was indescribable, despite my best efforts to explain it.  The clarity was amazing.  The Universe makes sense!  I realized.  I finally understand-I know why I have cancer!  I was too caught up in in the wonder of that moment to dwell on the cause, although I would soon examine it more closely.  I also seemed to comprehend why I'd come into this life in the first place- I knew my true purpose.  Why do I suddenly understand all this?  I wanted to know.  Who is giving me this information? Is it God? Krishna? Buddha? Jesus? And then I was overwhelmed by the realization that God isn't a BEING, but a state of being....  and I was now that state of being!  Every single encounter was woven together to create the fabric that was the sum of my life up to this point.   I may only have been one thread, yet I was an integral part to the overall finished picture.”


And GUESS WHAT, so are each and every one of you.!! You are all a perfectly crafted concoction that encompasses all the beauty in the Universe.  And you DESERVE to be loved, cherished and adored beyond any measure previously fathomable within yourSELVES; simply because you exist.  Because we are all connected at every level.  Your every action has an effect on both YOU as well as the collective whole.  And it is this very Re-membrance that Anita Moorjani brought back with her to share with the world during her Heroine's Journey during her NDE!


I became aware that we are all connected.  This was not only every person and living creature, but the interwoven unification felt as though it were expanding outward to include everything in the universe.  I realized that the entire universe is alive and infused with consciousness, encompassing all life and nature.  We're all facets of that UNITY-we're all ONE......” writes Moorjani.  


I also understood that the cancer was not some punishment for anything I had done wrong, nor was I experiencing negative karma as a result of any of my actions, as I'd previously believed.  It was as though every moment held infinite possibilities, and where I was at this point in time was a culmination of every decision, every choice, and every thought of my entire life.  My many fears and great power had manifested as this disease.”


Moorjani's book is so full of such subtle insight and beautiful prose that I won't spoil any more of her Journey for those of you who may be interested in buying a copy for yourself.  I think you will be incredibly glad if you choose to do so!!  


So I ask you; are you living life or slowly ‘Dying to BE?!' Because there is simply no reason to do that.  We must simply BE STILL and search our thoughts and feelings for the answers to our greatest dilemmas and for the reason we came.  Please stop wasting any earthly "time" of your BEINGNESS.  TIME is one of the most precious gifts we have and musn't be wasted or it will be worn into the shards of time.


As Moorjani espouses, “I believe that the greatest truths of the Universe don't lie outside, in the study of the stars and the planets.  They lie deep within us, in the magnificence of our heart, mind, and soul.  Until we understand what is within, we can't understand what is without.” 


TRUTH!



HEROES IN TRAINING TAKEAWAYS: 

I had my own NDE that I promise to fully flesh out in a future moment of NOW; so stay tuned!  The wonderful aspect of this earthly experience is you obviously DO NOT have to have an NDE to awaken and activate your SUPER HEROIC HIGHER SELF.  As Mrs. Moorjani did.  There are many paths to shed any false belief that you are anything but "Spiritual Being Having an Earthly Experience."   And NOT the other way around!

I teach my clients a very pragmatic, but "Highly Transformative" process to assist them in Re-membering who they really are; and why they incarnated in human form at this very moment of NOW.  Gently guiding them in creating a new "Heroic Origin Story" that discovers and transcends the blocks and limiting beliefs that have kept them living in a state of victim consciousness through living within an EGOIC BASED STORY that has become your truth.   All so they can shift into more dynamic and empowering behaviors by uncovering and UNLEASHING their Super Heroic Higher Selves!  Super powers and all!  To be of "Supreme Service" to themselves and others in the name of LOVE.  The byproduct of which is bliss filled abundance in all areas of their lives! (I have a couple of slots currently open for anyone who would like to "EXPERIENCE" this process I have honed and perfected over the past 13 years.  I offer one FREE coaching session to any New Age Nerd with absolutely no obligations.  If you feel called toward the idea of transforming your life and expanding your mind-set toward the reality YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO LIMITS, simply e-mail me: Jeffmartinez@me.com.  And include New Age Nerd Offer in the subject line!)  

Please re-member that you are NOT a victim of your life's experiences and circumstances.  Quite the opposite in fact!  The Universe works its magic THROUGH you and ALWAYS for you.  NEVER "TO" YOU!  Big, big difference.  

Every one of you is a HERO!  And I mean everyone; NO exceptions.  The origin of the word HERO comes from the greek word HEROS.  Meaning two.  As in what I do for you, I do for mySELF  And what I do for mySELF, I do for you.  It was later changed to HERO.  Meaning to BE of loving service to yourSELF and all others.  BOOM!  

I often have clarification conversations with my friends, family members, and clients regarding their resistance toward thinking of themSELVES as HEROES.  And I get it!
Truly.  It may seem for some that calling and accepting yourSELF as a HERO is narcissistic or EGOIC in nature.  When no thing could be farther from the truth!  Want some powerful proof?!  Here is a passage straight from Scripture:

Healing and victory are yours.
In the mind of the Father
you're a HERO.
You're a conqueror.
Whoever is born of God
overcomes the world 
and its many troubles.  
Take what's yours today
and live!

Isaiah 53:5, Romans 8:37, John 10:10

I don't believe you can get any more clear than that!  ;0)

Being a HERO is just as much about what you are BEING as what you are DOING.
Anytime you are BEING in service to yourSELF or another, you are BEING a HERO.  
Here are just a few examples of what BEING a HERO looks and feels like:

Lending a bended ear to someone who desires their voice to be heard.
Feeding the homeless or those less fortunate.
Raising a child.
Giving a kind word of inspiration or appreciation.
Building a business that solves a problem.
Anytime you LOVE yourSELF.

As the great Gandalf from The Lord of The Rings and The Hobbit says:



And who wants to argue with Gandalf the Grey?!  Right ?!

BE HEROIC!

Nerdmaste,

Jeffrey Louis Martinez



No comments:

Post a Comment