About Me

My photo
My name is Jeffrey Louis Martinez. Also known as The Buddha Bro! Would you like 2024 to be the year in which you FINALLY started the journey towards ascending into your true Super Heroic Higher Self? Transforming all your Pain Points into your Super Powers! Then creating a new Super Heroic Mindset in which you are being of loving service to yourself and all others! Then please check out The New Age Nerd! It's a daily offering of support, inspiration, and lessons ‘learned along the way.' All mixed together with the perfect geeky dose of ‘MYTHOLOGICAL MAGIC' from our favorite pop cultural passions! With the intention of stepping firmly into our own personal Superhero's Journey, and in the process assisting one another in igniting the Divine BLISS within. So that we may live a life that leaves a lasting Legacy!........ Please keep anything that resonates, and let the rest GO! The Love Light will always be on... Nerdmaste, Jeffrey Louis Martinez

Monday, September 5, 2016

What Is The TRUE Meaning of PURPOSE...?!?!?!




TODAY'S INSPIRATIONAL “MYTHOLOGICAL MAGIC”












THE FIGHT CLUB
___________________________________________




There is No Thing I enjoy more than coaching my clients on finding their life's PURPOSE!  In fact, it has become my own personal mission and purpose to try and assist as many people as I can towards reconnecting and/or finding their precious path.  I truly believe that the most powerful way for this world to transform its consciousness into a semblance of pure LOVE is for each and every one of us to wake up in the morning to the following of our calling.  To connect the sometimes daunting dots of our unique and individual challenges, sufferings, and pain into our POWER.   And then bring that power and use it to fuel our PURPOSE!! Which of course is all a part of your own Hero's/Heroine's Journey.  Martin Luther King had a dream and well, that is MINE!

There are way too many of us chasing false idols.  Addicted to destructive forces that not only keep us from our calling, but actually cause us even MORE pain than we deserve.  Deep down within our soulful feelings, we know when there is a void looking to be filled so that we feel a connection to our birthright.  Which is a life filled with joy and wonder, peace and wisdom, and much laughter and LOVE. Yet we often use excuses and distractions such as alcohol, drugs, materialism, dysfunctional relationships and other such addictions to avoid the tough self work it takes to Re-member WHO WE REALLY ARE!  

And trust me, I know of that which I speak.  I did it for decades!  Afraid that I wasn't ‘good enough’ to be a spiritual coach and teacher.  Even though my Soul was literally burning with anticipation for me to begin my life's purposeful Journey.  But I have also learned NOT to judge myself anymore for having taken the time I did before jumping into my calling with both feet firmly planted in Purpose.  I realize now that I am EXACTY where I need to be.  I needed to experience what I call ‘The Buffet Line of Life’ as a preparation for my current work.  And I will let you in on a little secret.  SO ARE YOU!!  As you read this post, you too are 100% exactly where you are meant to be!  No Thing in life is wasted.  EVER! NEVER!  Every thing you have been through has been preparing you for your mission in life.  And as far as I'm concerned, the FIRST step toward our calling is to accept that very fact!  I urge each and everyone of you who have not yet been able to connect the dots of your pain toward your power, and the power towards your purpose, to begin that process WHEN YOU ARE READY!  And that process begins as soon as you choose to accept EVERY single thing that has ever occurred in your life as though YOU CHOSE IT FOR YOURSELF!! Without prejudice or judgment!  BUT if you feel you are not ready to do that today, that is perfectly OK!  You may still be in the ‘Dreaming and Scheming’ phase of this process.  This is when we are in the magical portion of preparing to birth the MIRACLES we were all brought here to bring forth to share with the world!! And this birthing process CANNOT be forced.  Just as we cannot force a baby out of its womb before it is ready, we must not force our own process towards our calling.  When we are in this phase, it truly serves us to learn to actually ENJOY it!   After all, during this time, we are understanding that our suffering has meaning and that is a gift like no other!  It frees us from the self loathing and torturous mind games that consume so much of our time because of the events we think ‘happened’ to us.    And please be wary of those people in your life who try and push you through this precious process.  I have even had to choose to Love some people from the ‘other side of the room’ because they were doing that very thing.  And despite their good intentions, it is not only disrespectful to you, but to your calling.  

I would also like to clear up a misconception about what I mean when I say the word PURPOSE.  There is a clear distinction that I believe is often misconstrued when it comes to this term.  You see, we all have the exact SAME purpose.  You heard me!  We share in that one commonality.  And that is to bring forth LOVE into the world.   It is our free will to determine the manner in which we choose to do that!  I speak and coach with many people who first come to me with the erroneous presumption that their PURPOSE has to do with a certain industry or job that they cannot put their perverbial finger on.  And that is just NOT the case.  The Universe doesn't care if you put your efforts toward's becoming a doctor, teacher, construction worker, or movie star.  What is DOES DESIRE is that you follow your PASSION and BLISS and use it to bring LOVE and service to all those you come into contact with.  THAT IS YOUR PURPOSE!!!

The most beautiful and rewarding aspect of this process is that once you are ready to pursue your PURPOSE with full gusto, it enhances EVERY aspect of your life!!  Like minded friends you were searching so diligently for suddenly appear as though dropped from the sky.  Your health and energy skyrockets to new heights.  And abundance in all forms floods into your existence; money, LOVE, and most importantly, a sense of lasting INNER PEACE!  I describe the feeling as Jesus the Christ often did.  Every day feels like ‘Heaven on Earth!’ And that, my New Age Nerd compadres, is a promise written in the stars............. 

Nerdmaste,

Jeffrey Louis Martinez




No comments:

Post a Comment