About Me

My photo
My name is Jeffrey Louis Martinez. Also known as The Buddha Bro! Would you like 2024 to be the year in which you FINALLY started the journey towards ascending into your true Super Heroic Higher Self? Transforming all your Pain Points into your Super Powers! Then creating a new Super Heroic Mindset in which you are being of loving service to yourself and all others! Then please check out The New Age Nerd! It's a daily offering of support, inspiration, and lessons ‘learned along the way.' All mixed together with the perfect geeky dose of ‘MYTHOLOGICAL MAGIC' from our favorite pop cultural passions! With the intention of stepping firmly into our own personal Superhero's Journey, and in the process assisting one another in igniting the Divine BLISS within. So that we may live a life that leaves a lasting Legacy!........ Please keep anything that resonates, and let the rest GO! The Love Light will always be on... Nerdmaste, Jeffrey Louis Martinez

Thursday, September 29, 2016

INTERESTED In A FREE Life Coaching Session With Me..?!?!?!


TODAY'S INSPIRATIONAL “MYTHOLOGICAL MAGIC”






___________________________________________________





I have done it before, but once again I would like to give a heartfelt and deeply sincere THANK YOU to all the fans and followers of my blog The New Age Nerd!!  I have had a dream of assisting others through their own pain and suffering by showing them the way back to the LIGHT through Re-membrance for over 20 years!  When I first decided to launch the blog on January 1st of this year, I truly had NO idea what the response or resonance with others would look like.  I simply listened to my inner intuition and passions, and made a decision to be as vulnerable as I could possible be, all in the hopes that some of my ‘lessons learned’ along my own Hero's Journey might be of service to others still trying to find their true path and calling.  I'll never forget when I woke up one morning about 10 days after launching the site, to find out that 20 people had actually read my post from the day before!  I was thrilled beyond belief.  And now, the New Age Nerd audience has grown to over 1,000 readers a day!  PHENOMENAL!  And I have done absolutely no marketing or advertising  other than posting on Facebook.  There was a method behind my ‘Marketing Madness’ I'll have you know!  I was waiting to complete my Master Coaching in Life and Leadership program before I started taking on more than the handful of clients I am currently working with.  And our final Module was completed just two weeks ago and after 20 years of studying with mentors across the country, and taking classes at various coaching and leadership programs throughout the United States, I am now at the point of wanting to take my coaching skill sets and certifications to the next level!!

So as a gift to all of you who have found some sense of Re-membrance, support, INSPIRATION, or community through reading my blog, I am offering a FREE ONE HOUR COACHING SESSION with me to anyone interested in experiencing how my purposeful coaching techniques and guidance can support you in removing any limiting beliefs, blocks, or hurdles toward living the LIFE YOU WERE ALWAYS MEANT TO LIVE!!   Although I specialize in assisting individuals with guiding them toward their LIFE'S PURPOSE, my proven techniques can be applied to any life situation that is holding you back from creating and feeling like The Greatest Version of The Grandest Vision of YOU!!! 

So if you would like to experience how TRANSFORMATIONAL a personal life coach can be, please either email directly at ...       jeffmartinez@me.com   or call me directly @ 202-258-6965 to schedule a one hour session!!  Please leave me a message if I am not available and I promise to return your call within 24 hours......

The first meeting is completely COMPLIMENTARY with NO obligations whatsoever!    I will be honoring this FREE offer until October 30th, so anyone who feels like the life they are currently living could be SO MUCH MORE, please reach out!  

I look forward to hearing from many of you!

Nerdmaste,



Jeffrey Louis Martinez

1 comment:

  1. "I want to give financial advice, but don't want to take the time to get a degree. I know, I'll be a financial coach!!" Stay away from these charlatans, please!business coach

    ReplyDelete