About Me

My photo
My name is Jeffrey Louis Martinez. Also known as The Buddha Bro! Would you like 2024 to be the year in which you FINALLY started the journey towards ascending into your true Super Heroic Higher Self? Transforming all your Pain Points into your Super Powers! Then creating a new Super Heroic Mindset in which you are being of loving service to yourself and all others! Then please check out The New Age Nerd! It's a daily offering of support, inspiration, and lessons ‘learned along the way.' All mixed together with the perfect geeky dose of ‘MYTHOLOGICAL MAGIC' from our favorite pop cultural passions! With the intention of stepping firmly into our own personal Superhero's Journey, and in the process assisting one another in igniting the Divine BLISS within. So that we may live a life that leaves a lasting Legacy!........ Please keep anything that resonates, and let the rest GO! The Love Light will always be on... Nerdmaste, Jeffrey Louis Martinez

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

When Will You Let Your HEART SING.............




WHEN WILL YOU LET YOUR HEART SING



Time is but an ILLUSION
Yet the days do quickly pass by
And years slip through my grasp
Yet why I am here, I still don't know WHY.....

It's not that my experience thus far
Has been without its merits or meaning 
But the longing in my SOUL remains 
My Heart has still years to be singing....

Lord knows I have tried
Searching within all my inner BEING
For an answer that rings true
Perhaps there is something I'm just not seeing..

And to THEE I give my sincere THANKS
For the talents and gifts I've been blessed
Pairing them with my PURPOSE
Has been by far my greatest TEST........

Mid-life is now upon me
And still the search for my Being remains
Fear has set in its nasty claws
Yes to others my feelings are often feigned

GOD then spoke from high above
His words pierced through my soul
With the RE-MEMBRANCE I'd left behind
And this misstep had taken its toll....

Your PURPOSE my dear friend
Is to Love others as you would yourself
The way in which you proceed
Is not an answer to be left for somebody else...

Then gently he whispered,  yet said not a word
FEELINGS are how thoughts are spread in HIS special place
My son you've forgotten these three special words...
FOLLOW YOUR BLISS ..  As he gently held my face

The next morning I awoke
And the Clouds were all but gone
And my heart was FINALLY singing
The Hero's Journey magnificent song......


NERDMASTE,

Jeffrey Louis Martinez


No comments:

Post a Comment