About Me

My photo
My name is Jeffrey Louis Martinez. Also known as The Buddha Bro! Would you like 2024 to be the year in which you FINALLY started the journey towards ascending into your true Super Heroic Higher Self? Transforming all your Pain Points into your Super Powers! Then creating a new Super Heroic Mindset in which you are being of loving service to yourself and all others! Then please check out The New Age Nerd! It's a daily offering of support, inspiration, and lessons ‘learned along the way.' All mixed together with the perfect geeky dose of ‘MYTHOLOGICAL MAGIC' from our favorite pop cultural passions! With the intention of stepping firmly into our own personal Superhero's Journey, and in the process assisting one another in igniting the Divine BLISS within. So that we may live a life that leaves a lasting Legacy!........ Please keep anything that resonates, and let the rest GO! The Love Light will always be on... Nerdmaste, Jeffrey Louis Martinez

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Myth MAGIC Blissful BOOST: Pete's Dragon....!









Grace: "I guess you heard about the boy?"

Meacham: "I did. Word travels fast in this town.
How long has he been out there?"

Grace: "Six years!"

Meacham: "Six years?!  Nobody could survive alone in that forest for six years. At least not alone."

Grace: "Well, he says he wasn't alone." (picks up a drawing of a dragon)

Meacham: "He drew this?"

Grace: "Yes. (shaking head) He says it's his friend from the forest.  And it reminded me of......"

Meacham: (Interrupting) "I know what it reminded you of. (Looks up at the wall with a picture of a dragon he drew many years ago)  That one?"

Grace: "How old was I when you drew this for me?"

Meacham: "Five or six. Just before your mother passed away. I remember you hung on to every word I ever said. You were so full of questions."

Grace: "Dad. What did you really see out there. And, please. Don't tell me another story. Just tell me what you remember."

Meacham: "What I remember?!  What I remember is that I was out hunting and the sun was shining down.  And the wind was blowing through the trees. And I remember thinking, boy this is exactly where I belong!"

"I stopped by a creek to get a drink. And suddenly I realized I wasn't in the sun anymore. I looked up to see what was blocking the sun. And what did I see but a dragon. I see a dragon. I've never been so scared in my life. But when I raised my gun to shoot, suddenly there was this feeling. It was like MAGIC! There is no other word to express it. It was MAGIC! So I put my gun down and just sat there. Sat there across the creek from each another, just looking.  I just sat there looking. And then the dragon turned and disappeared into the woods.  And I remember thinking, "I am one lucky guy!"  

"Of course nobody believed me. And I knew what people were saying about me. And I must admit there were times when I thought, "maybe they're right." But then, but then I thought about the MAGIC. It changes the way I see the world.  The way I see trees.  The way I see sunshine. The way I even see you.  And I wouldn't trade that for anything."

"So I'm not going to try and convince you. I gave that up a long time ago. But maybe, you could be open to just looking."

FROM DISNEY'S : PETE'S DRAGON (2016)

Ah MAGIC! The key elixir in sending "Godbumps" shivering throughout your inner reality. (always re-member that your outer experiences are a direct reflection of your inner reality!) Magic is no thing less than exactly "Who We Are." It's our very energetic essence. And for those of us who are blessed enough to awaken our own birthright, life becomes one giant, amazing amusement park. Where our minds and emotions combine to bend space and time. And alter our reality to exactly what we desire to experience. Now, if THAT is not MAGIC, someone in my choir of New Age Nerds please enlighten me to what is! ;0)

And yet, there are still so many who do not believe in MAGIC. Please judge them not!
Re-member that everyone deserves "The Dignity of Their own Process." Trying to "convince" them of something they are not yet ready to hear will only cause both sides on the love line no thing but frustration, strife and chaos. Trust me! I have been going through this very thing for the last few months.

Back on December 24th, I had a profound personal experience that I am finally ready to share with my Tribe! Last year was one of the most challenging of my 49 years gracing this planet. And as anyone who has been following this blog the past three years knows, I've had some doozies!  So much physical, emotional, and psychic pain. It brought me to the edge of my very own creative core. And shook any hell that still resided within me to the "Curb of Consciousness." And thankfully, my very own Wisdom Waiter was there with an "Understanding Uber" to drive those parts of me back to the ether from which they originated. lol

Now Back to our originally scheduled program! ;0)
********************************************************************

On this past December 24th, around 10PM, I was writing a blog post about the true meaning of Christmas. I wrote of what Jesus the Christ's authentic message while on Earth really means. Here is a portion of that post I would like to share for those of you who did not read that entry:

Jesus the Christ was chosen to enter into the dense realm of your planet to leave a path of Re-membrance back to your true nature. His teachings and so called miracles all ended with the same declaration, "This and so much more, one day, you too will do!" A portion of HIS Calling was to remind each and every one of us precious beings, we are unique emanations of GOD. Made in his image and essence.  In ALL WAYS! And thus able to accomplish the exact same earthly miracles that HE demonstrated during his short visit amongst you! He was well aware that the path toward your salvation was through temporary SUFFERING. And to assist your Re-membrance of this "Universal Truth," he always BROKE BREAD amongst the masses before performing a so called earthly miracle. A BEING of ultimate intention, his very purpose for this action was so that we understood that in this realm, we must often be broken just before birthing a MIRACLE!! 

From a place of EGOIC intention, many of your so called Teachers have tried their best to turn his preachings into something they were NEVER meant to BE. Such as the declaration there was ONLY ONE WAY BACK TO GOD.  And that way was to follow HIM!! Yet our gift to you this Christmas is to let you know THAT WAS NEVER A PART OF HIS TEACHINGS.  In fact, he preached THERE ARE MANY PATHS BACK TO GOD. For HIS level of understanding rose way above EGOIC tactics that offered any false beliefs. Such as any belief that only through HIM could you commune back with YOUR GRAND CREATOR HERSELF. He taught every precious piece of energy in mattered formation that has entered into the dense realm of Earth is indeed part of "THE ONE GOD MIND."


Many of you may question our presentation of the true teachings of Jesus the Christ, and THAT IS A GREAT THING.!! For the only way to ensure there are no more Gi-normous misunderstandings of this nature is for you to question EVERYTHING. Listen to your feelings. For they are the guideposts to your SOUL.  And when used with reverent intention, will always guide you back to TRUTH! Practice what others teach. See what serves you.   And let the rest go! 


As you and your most beloved TRIBE members celebrate this HOLY DAY, we ask that you Re-member that the core CALLING of Jesus the Christ was to show you the power of BELIEF. And that is the exact same purpose for our brief visit with you special SPIRITS on this EVE of CHRIST.


This Holy Day is meant for the purpose of Re-membering the POWER OF BELIEF. Why else do you think that the magical idea of Santa Clause has engulfed the imagination of billions of children the last thousand years?! It is so they can practice the power and understanding of what you can accomplish if .....YOU SIMPLY BELIEVE IN MAGIC!! And then re-member to not only believe, but actually KNOW THAT YOU ARE MAGIC!

As I was in the middle of channeling this particular post, I felt a warm glow come over me. 
I had just started back on some medications and knew one of the side effects was an allergic reaction. Which included hives and/or rashes. I paused for a couple of earthly beats. Panic started to enter my vibrational energetic offering. And as I looked up, I saw a saintly vision of Jesus the Christ over by the door to my garage. He was pointing to his heart. And then it was as if my body stared to softly glow! And in an instant, an energetic "Leveling Up" caused me to ASCEND into a completely different realm of KNOWINGNESS! Of understanding. Of TRUE PERCEPTION in the way all things work once you peal back the "veil of illusion of time and space."

I have been studying spiritual psychology for over 23 years. And I have most certainly had moments in which I vibrated from my SUPER HEROIC HIGHER SELF. But within this moment of direct communication with Christ Consciousness, my SUPER HEROIC HIGHER SELF became the permanent vibrational offering of my being! It was as if I couldn't re-member how to live from the egoic mind anymore! Tears began to pour down my cheeks. As I looked at this vision of Jesus, it appeared as if he was trying to tell me something very important. And he was! 

He was telling me, "It was finally MY TIME!" At least for now, I had been forged enough by the fire's of "Earth's Heavenly Hero" making machine! And all the pain. All the suffering, struggle, and strife. All the illness. All the depression. All the almost unbelievable situations that had entered into my realm of personal experience had done their job. And were given the A-OK star of approval by the "Mastro of Miracles" himSELF, Jesus the Christ

I FELT him expressing, "Jeff, now go! BE of service. Teach all that you have re-membered to those who are ready to receive it.  You are ready!" TEARS!!
And it was such a relief. Because I just didn't know how much more I could take. I had been trying to fully step into my CALLING for years. But would eventually be "tripped up" by unseen forces that seemed intent on making my earthy experiences the nightmarish things that have made Stephen King an iconoclast! lol 

And so the very next day, I stared to eliminate anything in my doingness that was not 100% aligned with my CALLING! And it was as if I could now "weave magic" for mySELF. On a daily basis. In fact, several times a day! Things for my business (now officially called MARTINEZ Conscious Media) started appearing out of the ether! Synchronicities (winks from God) started to pop up like Trump on twitter. lol 

And these magical moments continue to this very day. In fact, if you enjoy The New Age Nerd blog in its current incarnation, wait until you see what's coming in April! Not to mention I will be starting "The New Age Nerd Show" on YouTube very shortly! My life is beyond beautiful, and amazing, and most importantly MIND MAKING MAGICAL!!

The only down side to all this has been the loss of many of my inner circle Tribe members. In fact, I chose to LOVE my very best friend of the last 35 years from the other side of the room today. He is a psychiatrist and believes I am in some sort of dilusional state of mind. That's what often occurs when you think you are crazy enough to change the world.  But, also often the case, it's those of us who are crazy enough to think we can change the world that actually DO! All with MAGIC

BE SUPER HEROIC!

Nerdmaste,

Jeffrey Louis Martinez

5 comments:

  1. Jeff, what can I say...we just connected ...synchronistically. I just reached out to you on a "whim" (a guided one). Then I told you that I had a vision at the end of last November...and now we speak the "same language". I've been researching since my vision. There are many, many ---not only on line, but in my own town---that feel and speak the same language of hope for the future, peace in our hearts, joy in our existences, and Energizing shared co-existence. I so very much Resonate with your opening regarding magic and Pete's Dragon (an absolute childhood favorite of mine). I am Fey. My purpose is to Exist and to share my Truth, Noble Soul to Noble Soul...just like you. Thank you for sharing your Truth, Brother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was SO Blissfully Beautiful to MEET you once again Dearest Fey. It has been too long! For indeed, we have traveled to the deepest parts of the Mult-verse together as ME, through You for US! We have "seen and experienced" each other in various "Cloaks of Consciousness." I do so very much enjoy this stardust made skin you called forth in this incarnation! Radiant as the SUN itSELF!

      You are seen in my eyes as a Heroine! For as THE ONE GOD MIND has expressed so often:

      Healing and victory are YOURS
      In the mind of the Father
      you're a Hero
      You're a conqueror
      Whoever is born of the God
      overcomes the world

      Isaiah 53:5; Romans 8:37; John 10:10

      Glad you have Re-membered your TRUTH! Our "Mission Possible" is Grand! How exciting to have you back on the super heroic team known as "The Legion of Love."

      Be Heroic!

      Jeff

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Brother! I can bring my Luminosity with a more quiet and peaceful heart knowing that I feel the Energies of the cosmic family of Noble Warriors (Powers for Peace) all around me. I felt that the time was now to bring forward my gift...and it IS! I call in the Celebration by teaching the keys to "family etiquette"...how to increase lumins within to Balance against outside forces. ---Not yet perfected...but I speak my Truth in order to get to "ours". ---Love and Light, Fey

      Delete
  2. MAGIC!! Mankinds Awarness Gathering Into Confusion!! Magic is the way we describe the moments in our life that are nearly indescribable. You are MAGIC!!! Words will never be able to accurately capture the flow and feeling of life, however you have done a wonderful job with the ones you’ve chosen here.

    Ring the bells and sound the alarms, not in fear and warning but celebration and delight for the magical moments we call life!!!

    #YouAreAPerfectMachine and it’s time to use our MAGIC my man!!! Can’t wait to connect again because MAGIC is motion and it’s time to move!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hail! And, well met, Brandon Kelley, Brother. Let us begin!---Love and Light, Fey (Marife Beeson)

      Delete