About Me

My photo
My name is Jeffrey Louis Martinez. Also known as The Buddha Bro! Would you like 2024 to be the year in which you FINALLY started the journey towards ascending into your true Super Heroic Higher Self? Transforming all your Pain Points into your Super Powers! Then creating a new Super Heroic Mindset in which you are being of loving service to yourself and all others! Then please check out The New Age Nerd! It's a daily offering of support, inspiration, and lessons ‘learned along the way.' All mixed together with the perfect geeky dose of ‘MYTHOLOGICAL MAGIC' from our favorite pop cultural passions! With the intention of stepping firmly into our own personal Superhero's Journey, and in the process assisting one another in igniting the Divine BLISS within. So that we may live a life that leaves a lasting Legacy!........ Please keep anything that resonates, and let the rest GO! The Love Light will always be on... Nerdmaste, Jeffrey Louis Martinez

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Our BIGGEST Break Opens Happen JUST Before Our BLISSFUL BOOSTS!!




Throughout the past 20 years I have had my fair share of opportunities for a Breakdown!!    As most of you who follow my blog no all to well.   So please know that this post will in NO way be another play by play of the Greatest Hits of my life!!   LOL

One Gi-normous reason for that is because I have come to learn that there really is no such thing as a Breakdown......   Instead, I have come to realize that there are only Break Opens!!  And they occur when our lives hit absolute ROCK BOTTOM!!    Which I have hit on more than one occasion..   ;0)
But hitting ROCK BOTTOM is one of the greatest opportunities for Spiritual Awakening that we can experience in this dense realm called life on Earth!!   

Unfortunately I have seen WAY too many family members, friends, and clients hit this illusionary pit of despair, disconnection, and loss of all HOPE, FAITH, and LOVE!!!  And I am in NO way judging them for the manner or outlook on life that these temporary circumstances in our life bring into their experience.  There is no denying that they can be wrought with such pain, suffering, and terror that unfortunately for all too many, their answer is SUICIDE......

And this is coming straight from the hands and mind of someone who suffers from DEPRESSION that has at times caused me to think about ending my own psychic pain through voluntarily going back to SOURCE!  I have come to understand that this is in no way a topic that many choose to engage.  And that is an absolute SHAME!  And please forgive me if anyone feels I am in any way, shape, or form coming across as judgemental...  For that is NOT the message that I would like this post to carry!

In fact, it is quite contrary to that vibration!  My message this evening  is from personal experience!!
As they say the TRUTH is in the pudding and I have personally witnessed the power of SPIRIT that floods into our existence when we suffer what I now deem a Break Open!  When we hit a period of absolute ROCK BOTTOM, which if truth be told, more of us experience than we are willing to admit!

And if this is the direction in which our life has taken us through a myriad of possible outcomes and experiences, oh too many of us surrender to our Ego and look for a way out of our PAIN!
Yet, if we just have the COURAGE to SURRENDER to our authentic self in the form of our Divine connection to SOURCE energy, we can begin to rebuild our lives with PURPOSE, and begin the process of finding our true CALLING!!  For while I DO NOT believe in ABSOLUTES, through over 20 years of personal self actualization, and over 10 years of working with coaching clients, we often hit a time period of ROCK BOTTOM that coincides with our unique Break Open!

To quote Gabrielle Bernstein from her transformative memoir SPIRIT JUNKIE, "Hitting bottom and surrendering was the best thing that ever happened to me.  It cracked me open and led me to hear the voice of my ~ing again.  The willingness to hear this voice was all I needed to receive the guidance .  The Course(in Miracles) teaches that with the slightest willingness you will receive guidance from you inner guide.  Our relationship with our~ing is like having a mentor or teacher.  The ~ing's sole purpose is to guide us back to love." 

And THAT my fellow NEW AGE NERDS is what this post is really ALL ABOUT!!!  LOVE!!!!

For when you truly are in a vibration of ALLOWANCE when life's torrential down pours have brought you down to your nightly knees, it is actually the greatest opportunity for you to have the Courage and Faith to Break Open!!  And TRUST me when I tell you I speak from personal experience!!  The process of surrounding to Spirit and allowing yourself to completely Break Open is perhaps the most transcendent experiences that the Universe provides us in this dense realm!!  For when we lean into this experience with all our heart and soul, the only thing that pours out of us is the willingness to love ourselves and others!!  I'm not saying it's a painless experience, but nothing worth while ever is on this side of SOURCE!!

And through this process of Breaking Open, we find that on the other side is full of what I call Blissful Boosts!!   Now it doesn't happen overnight, but trust me when I say that IT DOES INDEED OCCUR!!  For as soon as you make that shift from Fear (EGO) to LOVE, MIRACLES begin to flood into our daily existence.  And life begins to take on a feeling of MAGIC!!  People who are in a similar vibrational energetic pattern begin to seemingly appear out of thin air!  New business opportunities show up as we take daily action steps toward what we desire.  And this experience we call LIFE no longer feels like a daily slog!!
rather, it becomes a daily opportunity to experience pure BLISS!!!   And after all, isn't that what we are all seeking...?!?!?


Nerdmaste,

Jeffrey Louis Martinez

 

1 comment: