About Me

My photo
My name is Jeffrey Louis Martinez. Also known as The Buddha Bro! Would you like 2024 to be the year in which you FINALLY started the journey towards ascending into your true Super Heroic Higher Self? Transforming all your Pain Points into your Super Powers! Then creating a new Super Heroic Mindset in which you are being of loving service to yourself and all others! Then please check out The New Age Nerd! It's a daily offering of support, inspiration, and lessons ‘learned along the way.' All mixed together with the perfect geeky dose of ‘MYTHOLOGICAL MAGIC' from our favorite pop cultural passions! With the intention of stepping firmly into our own personal Superhero's Journey, and in the process assisting one another in igniting the Divine BLISS within. So that we may live a life that leaves a lasting Legacy!........ Please keep anything that resonates, and let the rest GO! The Love Light will always be on... Nerdmaste, Jeffrey Louis Martinez

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

ODE To The SILENT WHISPER...........











Resistance has made a best friend with my Egoic Self....
A Partnership that threatens by Purpose for Being....
A Fight for the Cosmos thus begins ....
One that ages this body you are seeing....

Relax, slow down and take a deep breathe....
As this clash will not soon be over...
The shards of my Soul must stay in their place....
And any sense of SELF must not be lowered ...

My mind is the referee as this melee begins ...
Offering thoughts that mean nothing at all...
So I listen to simply to my Heart....
And the right to Justice that it calls...

Then a silent whisper enters just in time...
That leaves me a message in the middle of a scene...
One that carries with it the Truth of the matter...
And what this battle actually means.....

I realize it has No thing to do with me....
Or the Purpose I came here to deliver.....
But simply learning to believe.....
In the power I have to bring others shivers.....

Not the type from the damp and cold.....
But The ones of a mercurial type.....
To help others out of their slumber....
And Re-member they are NOT here to fight...

But rather.....they've come for the same reason as I...
To shower love over the entire land...
With their gifts and talents in tow..
And with the help of my own loving hands.....

by Jeffrey Louis Martinez

Nerdmaste


No comments:

Post a Comment