About Me

My photo
My name is Jeffrey Louis Martinez. Also known as The Buddha Bro! Would you like 2024 to be the year in which you FINALLY started the journey towards ascending into your true Super Heroic Higher Self? Transforming all your Pain Points into your Super Powers! Then creating a new Super Heroic Mindset in which you are being of loving service to yourself and all others! Then please check out The New Age Nerd! It's a daily offering of support, inspiration, and lessons ‘learned along the way.' All mixed together with the perfect geeky dose of ‘MYTHOLOGICAL MAGIC' from our favorite pop cultural passions! With the intention of stepping firmly into our own personal Superhero's Journey, and in the process assisting one another in igniting the Divine BLISS within. So that we may live a life that leaves a lasting Legacy!........ Please keep anything that resonates, and let the rest GO! The Love Light will always be on... Nerdmaste, Jeffrey Louis Martinez

Sunday, September 17, 2023

PLEASE OPEN… Your Personal INVITATION Is Inside..!!




I'm not interested in the accolades you have accumulated in the presence of others...
I want to know what you do in the solitude of your darkest nights..
When one's true integrity is discovered...
Do you shrivel before the resistance of your ego..
Or carve through the Veil of Illusion even as your own tears cloud your vision...
With unbreakable FAITH that a Miracle will be birthed on the other side..


I could care less how many times you go to church...
to be 'FED' by the word of God........
invite you to tell me how many hours you've spent feeding others through acts of KINDNESS and CHARITY....


It doesn't impress me that you always remember birthdays and anniversaries...
I'm curious how many times you've done something special for another...'JUST BECAUSE'....


I'll never remember how many Facebook friends you have amassed.....
But I will ALWAYS embrace the times you were a true friend by loving me and never judging me when I didn't feel worthy at all......


I won't treat you any different based on how many degrees you have plastered on your walls....
But I will study how well you've learned by your previous missteps...


I may never know how many musical instruments you have mastered...
But can you make my SOUL SMILE through the song your heart plays in my presence....


I'm not interested in your favorite bedtime stories from a childhood past....
I want to know what stories you tell yourself about your
own purpose for 'BEING HERE NOW'....


I could care less about your current net worth....
No.....What I want to understand, is in what ways are you
WORTHY of your own SUFFERINGS....

I won't notice how fancy your 'dance moves' may be...
I want to know if you are courageous enough to 'Dance to the Beat of Your Own Drummer' even if it means being laughed at for being 'DIFFERENT'


And please do not bore me with how technologically savvy you fancy yourself to be....
Rather...I want to comprehend why you'd rather TEXT ....Then
pick up the phone and hear my voice say.."I MISS YOU..TONS!!"..


I'm not interested in how many 'Thank You' notes you've sent for all the amazing gifts you may have received...
I want you to tell me how many times you've said "THANK YOU FOR FORGIVING ME".. and still choosing to be my friend...Even AFTER your words or actions may have 'cut them to the bone'...


I will never be impressed by how much money you've earned, or even given away.....
I want to know how often you've shared your abundance of fears and frailties with others.....So they know they are NOT alone when confronted with theirs...


And I will not be offended by how many times you forget my Birthday...
For the only thing I DESIRE you to remember...Is how utterly PERFECT...  You already are.......

BE SUPER HEROIC!
LOVE -SERVE - INSPIRE

NERDMASTE

Jeffrey Louis Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment