About Me

My photo
My name is Jeffrey Louis Martinez. Also known as The Buddha Bro! Would you like 2024 to be the year in which you FINALLY started the journey towards ascending into your true Super Heroic Higher Self? Transforming all your Pain Points into your Super Powers! Then creating a new Super Heroic Mindset in which you are being of loving service to yourself and all others! Then please check out The New Age Nerd! It's a daily offering of support, inspiration, and lessons ‘learned along the way.' All mixed together with the perfect geeky dose of ‘MYTHOLOGICAL MAGIC' from our favorite pop cultural passions! With the intention of stepping firmly into our own personal Superhero's Journey, and in the process assisting one another in igniting the Divine BLISS within. So that we may live a life that leaves a lasting Legacy!........ Please keep anything that resonates, and let the rest GO! The Love Light will always be on... Nerdmaste, Jeffrey Louis Martinez

Sunday, May 7, 2023

TIPS To HELP UNCOVER Your Life's MISSION....!

 



Anyone who has been consistently reading The New Age Nerd knows one of the principle foundations it espouses is that of the Superhero's Journey.  Believe it or not, this paradigm  constructed through the tireless efforts of Joseph Campbell actually helped save my life during an incredibly ‘Dark Night of the Soul’ several years ago.  I wrote about that experience in a previous post, so I will save you the details in this post.(Anyone interested in reading that post, it is called A Dark Knight of The Soul and can be found in the blog archives.)  

This concept has become my own version of The Force!  Why?!  Because I've come to know its  WE ARE ALL ON A SUPERHERO'S JOURNEY! How frickin' cool is that? And even more important to understand is everything, and I mean EVERYTHING we experience on our path is to be used to help fulfill our own personal earthly MISSION. No thing is ever wasted. Every single person, place, and event that comes our way is meant to give us the tools (wisdom, compassion, peace, courage, love, and patience to name a few) that will eventually be put to proper use in perfect timing. So long as we are in allowance of our MISSION to unfold.  That's because WE ARE ALL ONE and ARE ALL CONNECTED!

I wanted to write this post because sometimes my clients, friends, etc. become disillusioned with this whole Superhero's Journey paradigm I'm always spouting on about. :0)  So I wanted to try and quell any misunderstanding I may have caused.  First and foremost, not all of us have some major quest that will bring us fame and fortune in the eyes of society.  One of the first understandings of the Superhero's Journey is to simply FOLLOW YOUR BLISS!  Meaning we are to follow our heart's passions to help us understand what our personal MISSION toward our  is meant to be.  But here is the secret sauce about this guideline;  we ALL have the same purpose!  Let me say that again-WE ALL HAVE THE SAME PURPOSE.  That is to spread Love, Peace, Compassion and Joy to ourselves and one another.  The MANNER in which we decide to do this is what the Superhero's Journey is all about.  

One way to uncover the MANNER I speak of is to turn our life's PAIN INTO POWER! I'll use my own life's path to further explain what I am trying to convey.  Not to play into victim consciousness, but I have endured my fair share of pain, loss, and struggle during my life. I like to joke about it and say I have gone down the ‘Buffet Line’ of life several times!  Pretty much had a taste of whatever life can throw at you.  And in order to help me deal with the pain, trials, and tribulations of my own Superhero's Journey, two and a half decades ago I threw myself into the world of 'Spiritual Self Actualization.'  I wanted to understand what lied under the surface of my pain and suffering. And from transforming that pain into my power, I discovered my MISSION of being a transcendental life and leadership coach and spiritual mentor! That is the MANNER in which I spread service in the name of unconditional LOVE to others.

I can share other stories with you in a similar vein; such as a dear friend of mine who decided to become a doctor in his mid 30's after watching both his parents suffer with ill health for the majority of his life.  That inspired him to turn his pain into power and in turn, flamed into his MISSION.

Don't get me wrong, not everyone is going to have such dramatic experiences along their path. Some of the greatest life MISSIONS manifest in miraculous experiences such as being a loving parent, or a terrific teacher!  In fact, both my parents had the special gift of being teachers and were able to shed an AMAZING amount of LOVE and guidance to thousands of children over their 60 years combined of teaching!  

Life becomes so much more enjoyable when we transform our understanding of the events that show up on our doorstep from time to time.  ESPECIALLY the painful ones that test our very faith.  And Lord knows like many of you, I have gotten more than my share of PHD's in Pain and Suffering!  LOL  But when we remember those experiences have all come disguised as Angels to assist us on our own Superhero's Journey ,our life experiences start to make more sense and become less chaotic.  And that my fellow New Age Nerds brings a sense of internal PEACE that is priceless.  

One last thing before I go for the day. PLEASE help those currently suffering by compassionately reminding them their pain is NOT IN VEIN.  Our world is currently in a state of complete confusion and filled with anxiety and depression.  Too many people are lost and losing faith by the day.  But I strongly believe there is an opportunity here for us to reunite with one another RIGHT HERE- RIGHT NOW! In fact, perhaps THAT VERY ACT is what many of our purposes are truly meant to be!  

BE SUPER HEROIC!
LOVE-SERVE-INSPIRE

Nerdmaste,

Jeffrey Louis Martinez




No comments:

Post a Comment