About Me

My photo
My name is Jeffrey Louis Martinez. Also known as The Buddha Bro! Would you like 2024 to be the year in which you FINALLY started the journey towards ascending into your true Super Heroic Higher Self? Transforming all your Pain Points into your Super Powers! Then creating a new Super Heroic Mindset in which you are being of loving service to yourself and all others! Then please check out The New Age Nerd! It's a daily offering of support, inspiration, and lessons ‘learned along the way.' All mixed together with the perfect geeky dose of ‘MYTHOLOGICAL MAGIC' from our favorite pop cultural passions! With the intention of stepping firmly into our own personal Superhero's Journey, and in the process assisting one another in igniting the Divine BLISS within. So that we may live a life that leaves a lasting Legacy!........ Please keep anything that resonates, and let the rest GO! The Love Light will always be on... Nerdmaste, Jeffrey Louis Martinez

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Is It You I've Been Waiting For......

DESIRE....  Our restless compass meant to show us the way...
Created in Heaven's womb in which a contract was made...
Yet..  it was a declaration signed before I came...
An Earthly experience with so many dreams to wake..

Expectations I had been warned, would be a case for concern....
So my actions tempered such temptations of the flesh...
And instead I planted situations to allow My Soul to learn....
For deep heartfelt connections would allow fellow HEARTS to mesh...

For once in human form we forget oh so much....
Attempting to find our true path in time...
As I watch lovers pass on by,  through a simple touch....
Someone waiting for me, who would be so kind....

Instead I sit alone and watch so many lovers pass on by....
As I've saved all of my Soul's love songs all of my life...
For I came here to sing someone my favorite lullaby's ..
Never thinking so much time would cause such strife....

So many love songs nobody has heard before...
I'll sing them only once I know they're for you...
Sitting on the sand as they remain dreamful lore...
The lyrics straight from my heart and oh so true....

Life is here and gone in a blink of an eye...
I've made mistakes just tryin' to get by...
But in front of you, all I can do is SIGH..
Please don't go, my feelings don't lie....

In the recent past, I know I've been scared..
So many Dreams I've wanted to make...
But soulful feelings are often layered...
And our past memories are hard to shake...

So please tell me if these DREAMS are meant for you...
Maybe all we need is a little more time...
Because my feelings seem OH so TRUE..
A LOVE that may be meant to truly Shine...

And if my feelings are way offline..
At least I'll search for a new place...
Where I can find a HEART divinely MINE...
And in her care.. I know I'll be truly safe...

A Romantic deep within my Body and Soul...
Such Feelings I have never shared before...
Wondering what meaning might take a Toll...
Because they come from deep within my CORE...

I've been saving all my daily Breaths..
Waiting for the One who is certain to be True..
Celebrating those who can make it Fresh..
Despite their issues.. they still make it through...

If promises before space and time did I make...
Never were they made in Vain..
Although still hard for me to shake...
I hope you won't hold me in a place of Shame..

For my heart and soul are still searching for YOU...
So many quiet emotions never heard before...
Feelings felt by only a precious FEW...
On an empty and desolate Spiritual  Shore...


Nerdmaste,

Jeffrey Louis Martinez






















No comments:

Post a Comment