About Me

My photo
My name is Jeffrey Louis Martinez. Also known as The Buddha Bro! Would you like 2024 to be the year in which you FINALLY started the journey towards ascending into your true Super Heroic Higher Self? Transforming all your Pain Points into your Super Powers! Then creating a new Super Heroic Mindset in which you are being of loving service to yourself and all others! Then please check out The New Age Nerd! It's a daily offering of support, inspiration, and lessons ‘learned along the way.' All mixed together with the perfect geeky dose of ‘MYTHOLOGICAL MAGIC' from our favorite pop cultural passions! With the intention of stepping firmly into our own personal Superhero's Journey, and in the process assisting one another in igniting the Divine BLISS within. So that we may live a life that leaves a lasting Legacy!........ Please keep anything that resonates, and let the rest GO! The Love Light will always be on... Nerdmaste, Jeffrey Louis Martinez

Thursday, February 23, 2017

A Hero's Journey Through Grief and Pain........

The chill of Winter came and left....
And with it my frozen Heart and Soul thawed...
From the pain of days long gone by...
And feelings that were often never called....

Spirit Guides sometimes seemed miles from me....
Doubting my ability to find my way...
Each step felt so alone and tenuous...
So to others my demeanor often was feigned...

Going back to Spirit's school,  yet no snow days left...
A PHD in Pain and Suffering was my daily class...
No days ever skipped....
Although some mornings I whispered to Spirit for a pass..

Trauma has a way of surfacing in unexpected times....
When life's seas are calm and serene...
At least that's been my experience...
I think others know exactly what I mean.....

Guilt and shame can consume a kind man's Soul...
Not through weakness of any kind....
But because he feels compassion for all..
So meaning in his pain are His to find...

Just one day to feel like myself once again....
Prayers seemed like a waning art....
So I wore my suffering as my daily armor..
All to protect my broken heart....

Isolation became a gift from others stare.....
Afraid to let them see heroes often fail...
Yet still daily sending my Love and Prayers..
With the wish it would leave them with a lasting trail....

Then one day...all my wishes came true....
And the real me once again shined through..
My Journey now day by day ..for healing never stops...
And this now I teach to those I can reach out to......







No comments:

Post a Comment