About Me

My photo
My name is Jeffrey Louis Martinez. Also known as The Buddha Bro! Would you like 2024 to be the year in which you FINALLY started the journey towards ascending into your true Super Heroic Higher Self? Transforming all your Pain Points into your Super Powers! Then creating a new Super Heroic Mindset in which you are being of loving service to yourself and all others! Then please check out The New Age Nerd! It's a daily offering of support, inspiration, and lessons ‘learned along the way.' All mixed together with the perfect geeky dose of ‘MYTHOLOGICAL MAGIC' from our favorite pop cultural passions! With the intention of stepping firmly into our own personal Superhero's Journey, and in the process assisting one another in igniting the Divine BLISS within. So that we may live a life that leaves a lasting Legacy!........ Please keep anything that resonates, and let the rest GO! The Love Light will always be on... Nerdmaste, Jeffrey Louis Martinez

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Can't Wait to SHARE Everything From The Coaches RETREAT...........

TODAY'S INSPIRATIONAL “MYTHOLOGICAL MAGIC”

“I am an expression of the divine, just like a peach is, just like a fish is. I have a right to be this way...I can't apologize for that, nor can I change it, nor do I want to... We will never have to be other than who we are in order to be successful...We realize that we are as ourselves unlimited and our experiences valid. It is for the rest of the world to recognize this, if they choose.” 
~~ Alice Walker  (The Color Purple)

“The DOOR is more than it appears.  It separates WHO you are from who you can BE. You do not have to walk through it......  You can RUN!”
~~ Reed Richards (The Fantastic Four)

“My wife used to fart when she was nervous. She had all sorts of wonderful little idiosyncrasies.  She used to fart in her sleep.  I thought I would share that with you. One night it was so loud it woke up the dog. She woke and went ‘Ah..was that YOU?’ And I didn't have the heart to tell her she woke herself up. (laughing) But Will, she's been dead for two years and that's the shit I remember: wonderful stuff you know.  Little things like that.  Those are the things I miss the most. The little idiosyncrasies that I know about: that's what made her my wife. Oh, she had the goods on me too.  She knew all my little peccadilloes. People call these things imperfections.  But they are not. Ah, that's the good stuff!”
~~ Sean (Good Will Hunting)

____________________________________________________







Happy Thursday Fellow New Age Nerds!

We are back from an Amazing CORE Energy Coaches 'retreat' and have SOOO much to share with you from this phenomenal experience of like minded fellowship and Soul-centered specialization.  

So while we skipped a couple of posts this week, we PROMISE to make up for it with some new ‘terrific tips’, awesome anecdotal musings, and incredibly inspirational stories conjured by the wickedly talented group of coaches that I am so fortunate to now call friends!  

Please make sure to check back in for a brand NEW post tomorrow.  This  one is very close to my heart and embodies the strength, COURAGE, valor, and conviction towards a life of service that accompanies the most LEGENDARY of Hero's Journeys!

As always, THANK YOU for all your support and for taking the time to make The New Age Nerd a part of your daily routine and a staple of inspiration for your own Hero's/Heroine's Journey!

Nerdmaste,

Jeffrey Louis Martinez



No comments:

Post a Comment