About Me

My photo
My name is Jeffrey Louis Martinez. Also known as The Buddha Bro! Would you like 2024 to be the year in which you FINALLY started the journey towards ascending into your true Super Heroic Higher Self? Transforming all your Pain Points into your Super Powers! Then creating a new Super Heroic Mindset in which you are being of loving service to yourself and all others! Then please check out The New Age Nerd! It's a daily offering of support, inspiration, and lessons ‘learned along the way.' All mixed together with the perfect geeky dose of ‘MYTHOLOGICAL MAGIC' from our favorite pop cultural passions! With the intention of stepping firmly into our own personal Superhero's Journey, and in the process assisting one another in igniting the Divine BLISS within. So that we may live a life that leaves a lasting Legacy!........ Please keep anything that resonates, and let the rest GO! The Love Light will always be on... Nerdmaste, Jeffrey Louis Martinez

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

MODERN MYTH MAGIC: ADAPTATION....!

 



Charlie Kaufman:"There was this time in High School. I was watching you out the library window. You were talking to Sarah Marsh."
Donald Kaufman: "Oh God, I was so in love with her."
Charlie Kaufman: "I know. And you were flirting with her. And she was being really sweet to you."
Donald Kaufman: "I remember that."
Charlie Kaufman: "Then, when you walked away, she started making fun of you with Kim Canetti. And it was like they were laughing at me. You didn’t know at all.  You seemed so happy."
Donald Kaufman: "I knew. I heard them."
Charlie Kaufman: "How come you looked so happy?"
Donald Kaufman: "I loved Sarah, Charles. It was mine, that love. I owned it. Even Sarah didn’t have the right to take it away. I can love whoever I want."
Charlie Kaufman: "But she thought you were pathetic."
Donald Kaufman: "That was her business, not mine. You are what you love, not what loves you. That’s what I decided a long time ago."
FROM: ADAPTATION 🎞


Please take a moment and let that Sink In! You are what you ❤️ LOVE, Not what Loves you in return.....🙌🏻   Our world is in such need of Truth Seekers, Bringers of the Light, and Superheroes with the convictions of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE! So even if you feel your wings are broken, or if your heart has been ripped apart by betrayal and loss, please NEVER give up on extending yourself toward others. Honesty, kindness, respect! There simply are not enough of these Superpowers being displayed and put into action! 
And never be ashamed to flood this World with all the varied ways in which LOVE can be unleashed.  Manners never yet witnessed by all the special spirits who are here, now - as well as the billions of angels throughout the Cosmos who check up on us all from time to time! After all, there has never been 'another you.'  Despite the billions of special spirits who have graced our planet, not one of them has your toothy grin; creating that dazzling smile that illuminates every room fortunate enough to have shared space with you!  Not to mention the memories now forever etched in oh so many who still bask in glorious glee because of how deeply you made them laugh! Or the shallowed moments in which your gentle touch eased the pain of a pet about to make their earthly transition. Or the amazement of your Spirit Guides, who have witnessed, time after time, the precarious precipice in which you had the courage to choose LOVE over FEAR in times of suffering from abandonment or painful judgment from those you still consider friends. And the open, forgiving heart you carry as majestically as Wonder Woman carries her 'Lasso of Truth.'

You are a unique emanation of a GOD who is limitless in all ways. And thus only YOU have been bestown with the creativity to expand the LOVE within your heart to create miracles of all shapes and sizes. All within a framework for many - or perhaps just a single soul- to grasp as a pathway for all the prayers that many always thought went unheard. So never underestimate the power you wield to change the trajectory of another's path from pain to power. Often, simply through utterances filled with compliments and declarations of how you see them in their full grace and glory! Especially when they have fully forgotten how spectacularly special they are and the reverence with which they are being held within the arms of a million angels always standing by their side......

In the fleeting final moments of 2021, please commit to being a Disruptive Force. Be Disruptive in the way you LOVE yourself and others! Be Disruptive in extending random acts of kindness and compassion! Be Disruptive in showing others the light from your Inner Superhero, thus giving them permission to shine THEIRS!  And be Disruptive in showing this world a form of Loving Service to all; the likes of which it has never witnessed before  ....

The followers of my blog know I truly believe that we are all SUPERHEROES. Yet I am often challenged with this declaration which actually energizes me. Because it allows me to fully flesh out and clarify my musings on what I declare as TRUTH....
The origin term HEROES comes from the Greek. HEROES meaning many. As in, that which I do for you, I do for mySELF. Inversely, that which I do for mySELF, I do for all others. 

It was later changed to the singular HERO in Latin. Simply put: TO BE OF SERVICE
And as far as I'm concerned ...As simple as it may appear......  THAT IS THE SECRET TO LIFE....

And to those of you who choose to challenge such a short rumination on the answer to the 'Meaning of Life," I understand. All that I ask of you, is to put that declaration into your daily routine. And then step back and watch the MIRACLES begin to flood your very existence. 
Because as long as your thoughts, words, and deeds are in congruence with this singular intention of being of service, filled with LOVE, I have complete FAITH in the experiences I KNOW will flood into your life. 

Day by day is the way they say to live....
One step at a time 
Until the mind's music...
Find's its rhythm and rhyme.....

Pull yourself up from your bootstraps.....

But what if your straps are no longer there...
Worn down from the disillusioned moments...
That often causes one not to care....

Every mirror shows me a reflection....

I often wish not to see...
For it causes me to face my TRUTH....
And my Soul's inner reality....

If I'm meant to be a guide...

A Steward of Remembrance toward other's paths
Then why does it now often seem...
That perhaps in another role I should have been cast....

A mountain stands before me....

One I am reticent to climb....
For I know the pain its crevices will find....
Deep within my Soul's fragile shine.....

But there are ethereal signs...

That this Journey will lead toward salvation..
That give me Hope and Strength....
To stay the treacherous course despite outward temptation....

So I daily forge ahead....progress top of mind....

Although setbacks do befall me.....
I simply pass them by.....
For my heart's goal is to be set free...

At times I am completely amazed...

As I find a trove of treasures along the way....
Gifts sent from Heaven...
That ease my core confusion and curb the constant sway...

The path toward peace and joy...

Still lies far above....which is completely fine
For a winged angel appears to remind me...
The gift toward eternal Glory is NOT a straight line....

It takes more than courage to forge through our Truth...

Thus Faith was created by His Heavenly touch.....
To be used as a staff of pure conviction..
When the burden seems to be just too much...

Silent whispers can be heard all around....

So many spirit guides wishing to aide...
For a CALLING I have yet to fulfill...
The very reason that I was made......

To give up now would be a blow to a Universal plan....

Which is to create and fill this world with LOVE and Light....
So the darkness about to overcome us...
Could not do so without a Heavenly fight....

I write a promise in the rocks as I continue to climb...

That no matter the circumstances that may cause me to frown....
Continuing to fight through the forces of my internal darkness...
Is my Hero's Journey, and my Soul Tribe I will never let down....

by Jeffrey Louis Martinez



For always remember the following proverb....   
BY FORGOING SELF....  THE UNIVERSE GROWS I  .......



BE SUPER HEROIC!

Nerdmaste,

Jeffrey Louis Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment