About Me

My photo
My name is Jeffrey Louis Martinez. Also known as The Buddha Bro! Would you like 2024 to be the year in which you FINALLY started the journey towards ascending into your true Super Heroic Higher Self? Transforming all your Pain Points into your Super Powers! Then creating a new Super Heroic Mindset in which you are being of loving service to yourself and all others! Then please check out The New Age Nerd! It's a daily offering of support, inspiration, and lessons ‘learned along the way.' All mixed together with the perfect geeky dose of ‘MYTHOLOGICAL MAGIC' from our favorite pop cultural passions! With the intention of stepping firmly into our own personal Superhero's Journey, and in the process assisting one another in igniting the Divine BLISS within. So that we may live a life that leaves a lasting Legacy!........ Please keep anything that resonates, and let the rest GO! The Love Light will always be on... Nerdmaste, Jeffrey Louis Martinez

Friday, October 5, 2018

LEARN The SECRET To TRANSFORMATION Through The FIVE PILLARS PARADIGM..!






 
Three nights ago while sitting down for some well deserved binge watching, I started seeing the first round of Christmas commercials.  For goodness gracious it was just October 2nd!!  It seems like the Holiday season starts earlier and earlier each year.  Don't you agree?!?!  Don't get me wrong, I am the biggest Christmas Geek I know.  But the over commercialization of this MAGICAL time of year is getting a little out of hand and slowly stripping it of its true meaning.......So today I would like to guide you all back towards the NOW!!  And introduce you to a Paradigm that will assist you in creating The Blissful feelings that Christmas Miracles bring year around!!    

The Hero's Journey teaches us that a life of BLISS is what each and every one of us ultimately seeks.  And in order to find and live within that vibration of unadorned happiness and joy-and teach others how to do the same, we must have the courage to accept the nature of our life's CALLING, and that is the individual manner in which we fulfill the Universal Purpose of all souls on this planet;  to be in service of others through acts of LOVE and COMPASSION.  (Please refer back to an earlier post on December 15th for more on the topic of the difference between our Calling and our Purpose)


Through much trial and error, missteps and misunderstands, as well as years of practical application of a variety of different principles, I have devised a guidance system to assist you as you navigate your individual Hero's Journey called THE FIVE PILLARS that I would love to share with you today!  And I even recently shared these proven principles with Santa and his ebullient elves, and now The North Pole is frickin rocking out day and night with a renewed Re-membrance of truthful ruminations!!  Blissful Baddasses...... Just sayin'!!   ;0)


So what exactly is this Grounded Spiritual System I am referring to?!  Let me break it down for you!


THE FIVE PILLARS are the individual entry points that when properly navigated, become the individual building blocks that will form the FOUNDATION of earthly BLISS that comes from following our individual Hero's Journey!


Here are THE FIVE PILLARS broken down individually:


1.  YOUR CALLING

2.  LIVELIHOOD/WEALTH -  And by Wealth I am talking about financial abundance~
3.  HEALTH
4.  RELATIONSHIPS
5.  PERSONAL APPEARANCE

Ok- raise your hand if you are in agreement with me that these five attributes are the FOUNDATION that helps us create a life filled with the Heaven sent feeling of BLISS.....   I know my arm is getting tired from holding my hand up...LOL  


As we step into our Hero's Journey through daily action steps, Infinite Intelligence assists us through sending trials and tribulations that we must confront and overcome to obtain our own answers to create the foundation of BLISS that lay within THE FIVE PILLARS.  Like Luke Skywalker battling through his fears and obstacles to become an enlightened Jedi Knight and discover his personal BLISS which gave him the tools to show others how to do the same thing; and that's what The Hero's Journey IS ALL ABOUT!!!  And if we have already fully fleshed out THE FIVE PILLARS ahead of time, they become the END RESULT we can turn to as a form of self mentoring and guidance along our chosen calling/path when we lose our way! 


To help give you a better understanding of how to flesh out THE FIVE PILLARS in your own life, I am going to peal back my own personal veil to reveal what I seek to manifest using this principle...  Sound good?!?  I hope so.......Here goes......


1. MY CALLING:  Using my spiritual based coaching/teaching creativity, I am INSPIRING millions of people around the world by helping them Re-member Who They Truly Are through the process of sharing the principles within The Hero's Journey to guide them toward their Life's CALLING bringing me and them a life of Bountiful BLISS......


2. LIVELIHOOD/WEALTH:  An Unlimited stream of Abundant Financial Wealth is flooding my daily experience allowing me the freedom to live the life of my DREAMS and allowing me to give back to all others in need....


3. HEALTH:  I am experiencing Self Love and Compassion that together with exercise and proper nutrition are bringing my body and soul into perfectly aligned HEALTH...all so that I may have the ability to fulfill my life's Calling....


4. RELATIONSHIPS:  A new TRIBE of spiritually like minded, caring, authentic, compassionate, and fun loving plutonic and romantic relationships are constantly entering into my experience....so that I have constant companionship and a super support system...


5.  PERSONAL APPEARANCE:  My Mind, Body, and Soul are aligning in perfect vibrational harmony keeping my personal aesthetic in a state of angelic beauty.......Inspiring others to do the same ......


If you will notice, I worded each of these in the PRESENT TENSE!  And that is the first ingredient to the SECRET SAUCE at the core of this principle........The Second ingredient is that you may have noticed that I included a WHY into each of my fleshed out PILLARS. And I urge you to do the same.  By letting the Universe know and understand exactly WHY you desire what you do, it will flood the HOWS(plans) of obtaining these things into your consciousness.  Usually through signs, synchronistic meetings, etc.  Basically, it is delegating the Heavy Lifting to God!!  Does that make sense?!


I spend five to ten minutes, twice a day, repeating these Five Pillars with my eyes closed.  And since we know that our feelings/emotions are the fuel that turbocharge our Thoughts into becoming Things, I actually picture myself already in possession of the fleshed out DESIRES contained within each PILLAR WITH A DEEP AND FERVENT FEELING OF GRATITUDE, HAPPINESS, AND UTTER JOY .   In fact, I am often quite thankful that there are no cameras on me during this twice daily exercise, because I often become SO entrenched in my imagination of already being in possession of my FIVE PILLARS, that I often dance, holler, and scream with joy!!  Really!  LOL  And ya know what?  I suggest you do the same.  NEVER underestimate the power of your emotions. Used correctly, they become our most powerful ally!  Yoda REALLY did know what he was talking about....  ;0)


To summarize my intention in teaching today's post, it is crucial to re-member that THOUGHTS BECOME THINGS.  NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!  Yet the majority of us live life from the polar opposite way of thinking.   We constantly overthink about our current challenging, painful, or confusing situation, wondering HOW in the world it is going to change! And Guess What!!  As long as we keep our focus on what currently IS, the situation will not only never change, chances are, it will actually get worse!!  Yeah...   No joke!!  And absolutely NO FUN!  ;0)  


However, by using THE FIVE PILLARS in our daily manifestation practices, we keep our emotionalized thoughts on the things we desire, as though they were already in our possession.  And although this post may fall too far into the Woo-woo category for some of you, which I can appreciate, it has worked MIRACLES for both me and many of my clients when practiced on an everyday basis!!  Sometimes in the form of the actual materialized abundance directly manifesting, and other times, the plans of action to obtain the desires showing up in all sorts of magical Universal signs and whispers of Divine Intelligence!!!  


Now this process can be taken into a more specific direction, broken down into individual goals, which will be the topic of my next post!!  But for now, using the first stage of THE FIVE PILLARS, which is a more generalized version of this practical paradigm is the perfect way to get ready for what comes next......  Sound groove-o-matic?!!?    TERRIFIC!!  


I'm super excited to hear feedback from any of you who try this paradigm by fleshing out the answers to your own FIVE PILLARS!!    I'd also LOVE to hear about any additional practices you NEW AGE NERDS have used to great result in your own bucket of bristling ideas......



To Living a BLISSED OUT LIFE!!



Nerdmaste,

Jeffrey Louis Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment