About Me

My photo
My name is Jeffrey Louis Martinez. Also known as The Buddha Bro! Would you like 2024 to be the year in which you FINALLY started the journey towards ascending into your true Super Heroic Higher Self? Transforming all your Pain Points into your Super Powers! Then creating a new Super Heroic Mindset in which you are being of loving service to yourself and all others! Then please check out The New Age Nerd! It's a daily offering of support, inspiration, and lessons ‘learned along the way.' All mixed together with the perfect geeky dose of ‘MYTHOLOGICAL MAGIC' from our favorite pop cultural passions! With the intention of stepping firmly into our own personal Superhero's Journey, and in the process assisting one another in igniting the Divine BLISS within. So that we may live a life that leaves a lasting Legacy!........ Please keep anything that resonates, and let the rest GO! The Love Light will always be on... Nerdmaste, Jeffrey Louis Martinez

Thursday, November 16, 2017

What is The LOVE LEGION..???

I can't believe it has been a week since my surgery was performed. It has been a week filled with an inordinate amount of pain, feelings of immense GRATITUDE, and time for deep soulful connection. I have always tried to use these challenging times in my life to reflect on my SOULFUL life's intention. And I thought I would share with all my tribe members and fellow New Age Nerds some of these ruminations before the start of this Holiday Season.

Our world seems to be at a precipice on so many levels. Kindness, compassion, and loving fellowship seem to be relics of a time long gone. The seemingly daily senseless violence that fills our various communication devices have truly desensitized us to the anger, fear, and disconection that has permeated the very fabric of our consciousness. Many of us have stopped feeling HOPEFUL and now feel scared and unsure of life and their place within it. And I get it! TRULY!

But, what would happen if we looked at the current state of life affairs we are all facing as THE GREAT OPPORTUNITY. Because that is EXACTLY what I choose to see lying before us all. As the saying goes, the night is darkest just before the dawn. But we need anyone who is truly seeking a different way of BEING to step into the Light and share their gifts of laughter, joy, courage, strength, wisdom and LOVE with one another. And the amazing thing to Re-member is that one act of compassion and kindness is 1,000 times more powerful than one filled with fear and anger.

And the ONLY way for us to have the opportunity to share these gifts is for there to be pain, suffering, lack of abundance, and dampened SPIRITS along our daily path. Please do not misunderstand my words. I am NOT advocating for a society filled with pain and suffering. But we can only experience the feelings of healing, resurrection of spirit, reconnection of fractured relationships, being worthy of our sufferings, rekindling a SOUL'S lost purpose, faith being met with acts of GRATITUDE. or giving someone the precious gift of knowing that someone-somehwhere- cares........if there are those in that state.

As you fellow New Age Nerds are fully aware, I use the paradigm of The Hero's Journey as the underlying foundational technique in my life coaching practice. And there is a reason for that. I BELIEVE with every ounce of my BEING that Each and Every one of us is a Hero. Not the type of Hero that can fly faster than a speeding bullet, or forging the strength of a 1,000 mortal men No, the type of Hero I am talking about is 10 times stronger than those feats, as miraculous as they may seem. I am talking about us having the COURAGE to step into the path of our SOUL's true PURPOSE and find our Calling! Because when you do, you become a member of The LOVE LEGION!! For in the very moment that you join in this eternal TRIBE, you have but ONE MISSION. And that is to use your God granted gifts to spread LOVE in your own unique way in the name of service to others. How frickin cool is that!

And I think we can all agree on ONE thing. This world could use millions and millions of Heroes to join The LOVE LEGION. So as I sit in this chair still VERY slowly recovering from last week's surgery, I would like to offer a challenge to you all! Even if you are not yet ready to step into your own Hero's Journey, think about the many ways you can still spread your gifts to those in need. And please understand that as Gandalf says,"I used to think that it was only acts of GREAT POWER that could hold Evil in check. But that is not what I have found. I have found that is the small, everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keeps the darkness at bay."

Trust me, Gandalf is soooooo right. Do you know what has been the most healing forms of action that have befallen me in the last week. Simple texts and phone calls from friends and family. Just knowing there are people out there thinking of me makes my body glow and I just know it is aiding in my healing!

So think about all the people in your life, and rather than giving short loved gifts to them this Holiday Season, think how we can start to change the vibration of this world if we all gave a gift of pure and selfless LOVE........

Nerdmaste,

Jeffrey Louis Martinez







No comments:

Post a Comment