About Me

My photo
My name is Jeffrey Louis Martinez. Also known as The Buddha Bro! Would you like 2024 to be the year in which you FINALLY started the journey towards ascending into your true Super Heroic Higher Self? Transforming all your Pain Points into your Super Powers! Then creating a new Super Heroic Mindset in which you are being of loving service to yourself and all others! Then please check out The New Age Nerd! It's a daily offering of support, inspiration, and lessons ‘learned along the way.' All mixed together with the perfect geeky dose of ‘MYTHOLOGICAL MAGIC' from our favorite pop cultural passions! With the intention of stepping firmly into our own personal Superhero's Journey, and in the process assisting one another in igniting the Divine BLISS within. So that we may live a life that leaves a lasting Legacy!........ Please keep anything that resonates, and let the rest GO! The Love Light will always be on... Nerdmaste, Jeffrey Louis Martinez

Monday, August 8, 2016

The POWER of TITHING...........


TODAY'S INSPIRATIONAL “MYTHOLOGICAL MAGIC”




__________________________________________




We live in a World of ABUNDANCE!  The Source Creator designed it that way.  We are here to have the richest of experiences in every aspect of our lives.  Yet, how many of you can honestly say that that is the Paradigm that touches your life and the lives of those around you?!?!  If your answer is a resounding NO, I hear you.  And it makes sense.  The media images that fill our TV screens, laptops, and cell phones are inundated with stories of lack and the challenges SO MANY of us are having just trying to keep food on the table and a roof over our head.  Yet, are you aware, that if JUST the top 2% of the wealthiest individuals in the world gave just 10% of their net worth to their fellow brothers, NOBODY would ever have to go hungry or homeless ever again.  Just stop and think about that for a moment.  In many ways, it actually makes me sick to my stomach.  And that's NOT a judgement on the rich, as much the understanding that THERE IS ENOUGH.  Always and in all ways.  We have more than enough resources and money on this planet to eradicate most of the world's ills, yet BILLIONS of people go hungry and homeless every single day!  In fact one out of three people in the world wake up every morning having no idea where they are going to get clean water for the day.  ASTONISHING!  And very, very sad.  

Yesterday I wrote about the importance of knowing your Financial Blueprint.  And for those of you who have yet to read it, I highly suggest you do so because applying the principles and ascertaining what your inner truth about abundance may be is one of the most important things you can do for having more knowledge, wisdom, peace, health, wealth, and LOVE in your life.  But I decided to wait until today to address another Universal Law that is absolutely KEY to not only being of service to others, but will also do wonders for your own state of abundance.  And that is THE POWER OF TITHING!!  

By incorporating the practice of giving at least 10% of everything you make away (or tithing) you create a shift in the Universe.  This pure act of LOVE and FAITH is perhaps the most powerful manner in which to tune into SOURCE energy.  That ever abundant spark of the Cosmos that has infinite intelligence and a never ending supply of ABUNDANCE in all its forms!!  

You see, by giving away a part of your own abundance, you are declaring to the Universe a level of KNOWINGNESS that there is plenty more where that came from.  And that you have NO NEED to worry about not having enough.  Every time you tithe, you are sending out a Super Hero version of transformative energy that will not only assist others in need, but in its wake, tear open the door to your own connection to SOURCE until it eventually becomes large enough to tap into it at any time!!  And tithing does not just have to be in the form of money.  Sometimes it is just as kind and compassionate to give of our time, knowledge, or even our soothing words to others who have lost their way. 

And for those non believers in the magic imbued within this principle, I have a story of my own to share with you!  As all you New Age Nerds know by having read my posts, you are aware that I have had several periods of time in my life in which I lost it all!  But there was something I KNEW deep within my soul.   And that is, I may have been BROKE, but I was NEVER POOR!  EVER!!


That's why several years ago, when I had but $20 dollars to my name, and I had stopped off at a gas station to put a portion of it in my car's tank, I saw a young man slowly approaching me with tears in his eyes.  He told me that he needed to get to a job interview about 45 minutes away, and was almost out of gas.  He had a debit card, but it came up declined when he tried to use it.  I pulled the $20 dollar bill out of my pocket and asked him if this would get him where he needed to go and back.  He began to cry heavy tears and gave me a big hug and Thank You!  

I got back in my car and started my own drive home, having NO idea what I was going to do for money myself.  BUT, I had something more important than paper bills.  I had the KNOWINGNESS that I need not worry.  That Spirit would protect, guide, and supply me with what I needed.  And ya know what?!?   I pulled to my mailbox in the front of my house, and there was a check inside of it for over $2,000 dollars.  It was from my biological father's estate (he passed away 10 years earlier) and the money came as a complete surprise.  The envelope contained a letter from a lawyer who had discovered the account which had gone untouched for a decade.  After doing his due diligence, he had tracked me and my sister down and by California state law, the money belonged to us.  My sister got her check a day later!  Now I had received a call from this lawyer over a year prior, but nothing ever came of it, UNTIL I ABSOLUTELY NEEDED IT!! 

And while I have several other personal stories regarding the POWER OF TITHING, the point is that sharing is caring.   Truly!  And sharing what we have, no matter how little or how much we possess is the most miraculous manner of creating daily Miracles in ALL of our lives.  It's what we are actually here to do.  LOVE one another as we would LOVE ourselves.  And one of the most beautiful gestures to LOVE one another is through sharing (tithing) regularly.  Please believe me when I tell you from personal experience that incorporating this principle into your spiritual practice will be the one of the most potent and powerful things you will ever do!!  For not only will it spread the wealth that is already here at our disposal, but watch and see the ways it will bring more prosperity in ALL its forms flooding into your life!



Nerdmaste,

Jeffrey Louis Martinez




No comments:

Post a Comment