About Me

My photo
My name is Jeffrey Louis Martinez. Also known as The Buddha Bro! Would you like 2024 to be the year in which you FINALLY started the journey towards ascending into your true Super Heroic Higher Self? Transforming all your Pain Points into your Super Powers! Then creating a new Super Heroic Mindset in which you are being of loving service to yourself and all others! Then please check out The New Age Nerd! It's a daily offering of support, inspiration, and lessons ‘learned along the way.' All mixed together with the perfect geeky dose of ‘MYTHOLOGICAL MAGIC' from our favorite pop cultural passions! With the intention of stepping firmly into our own personal Superhero's Journey, and in the process assisting one another in igniting the Divine BLISS within. So that we may live a life that leaves a lasting Legacy!........ Please keep anything that resonates, and let the rest GO! The Love Light will always be on... Nerdmaste, Jeffrey Louis Martinez

Monday, February 29, 2016

Try This to BOUNCE Back From Temporary Defeat.....



Last week I wrote about the dissolution of a potential new business opportunity that stung my tushie for a day or two.  But what kind of a New Age Nerd would I be if I spent TOO much time sulking in the shadows of temporary defeat?!?  Sure, I allowed myself to process and feel my emotions.  “Repressed emotions are unactualized Spiritual Lessons,” espouses Jeff Brown in his book Soulshaping.   I'll add that we experience our feelings for a reason, tho NOT ALL should be kept for a whole season!  Once the pain, confusion, and suffering has served its purpose -and usually there IS a purpose- LET IT GO!  Like Rocky said, “You, me, or nobody is going to hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you get hit.  It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.”

And here is something to try that has served me extraordinary well on my Journey.  While you are in emotional process, do not be afraid to ask for guidance from Spirit.  Your guardian angels are all around.  Waiting for you to simply request their assistance.  It's THEIR purpose and job to serve you. (I'm pretty sure mine may have asked for re-assigment on occasion!  lol)  Ask them to shine a light and show you the area or areas where LOVE would serve if applied.  This can often birth miracles.  In fact,  A Course in Miracles says the definition of one is “a change in perspective from Fear to Love.”  Often, our temporary defeat can be a heaven sent opportunity to heal something that is blocking us from our true potential.  And the setback is just Spirit's tug on your heart, alerting you that your  NEXT BEST THING is already on its way!  But in order to receive it, there is some work that needs to done.  

Now here is the Secret Sauce to this process and it involves The Law of Attraction.   Like SO many of us truth seekers, I used to be more inclined to think of this powerful Universal Law as a wish fulfilling mechanism.  I had my ‘christmas list’ full of wonderful stuff I desired.  THINK it, and it will come.  Only to usually end up extremely frustrated because IT never did.  And I bet I am not alone.  But through trial and error, and further investigation, I have come to understand that I ...  well, I didn't UNDERSTAND how to use it properly.  Now, with focused determination, I ask for the guidance to align my energy for the PROPER PLAN of action to appear.  Sometimes it may come as a chance meeting, or a last second invite to an event or an interview that you never expected.  All sent to help you start down on your personal Yellow Brick Road.  As they say, the greatest pleasure in this world is in the Journey, NOT the destination.  And the Universe is always pleased as punch when you ask for the course of action that will lead you to your purpose.   However once it appears, it is up to you to follow through.  As we all know, the things we have truly earned, through hard work, end up meaning the most to us!

To prove my point, after my temporary defeat last week, I put into practice everything from above.  And ya know what, I have a call at 2:00 today with another BIGGER and BETTER opportunity.  That's what I'm talkin’ bout!!  This really works!  But like anything else, it takes focus and practice.  It is a process!  So please be patient and kind with yourself if you decide to put it into yours!  

Gotta run , I have a NEW meeting to go to!  :0) Cheers to all the miracles yet to be birthed through YOU!

Nerdmaste,

Jeffrey Louis Martinez


No comments:

Post a Comment